Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Low “WINTER CAMO” 823511-009Sneakers & shoes, Man
LEGENDARY STYLE. CLASSIC CAMO.
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Low Men’s Shoe, a modern take on the icon that blends classic style and fresh, crisp details. This version brings the camo print back to the street-certified silhouette in a variety of colours.
- Synthetic leather upper with camo print
- Perforations provide ventilation
- Foam sole includes encapsulated Air cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Padding at collar for a snug, comfortable fit
- Colour Shown: Pure Platinum/White/Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
- Style: 823511-009
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the tarmac, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe’s status as an icon.