37.5, 38, 40
NIKE AIR HUARACHE CITY AH6787-001Sneakers & shoes, Woman, WMNS sneakers & shoes
The Nike Air Huarache City Women’s Shoe is a streetwear edition of the ’90s running rebel. It unites the best design elements of the era with an adjustable strap system for a customized look and fit.
WEAR IT YOUR WAY
Thread the removable straps through the midfoot cage and heel loop. You can use one or both, or go strap-free for a minimal look.
- Textile bootie with synthetic leather and film overlays
- Midfoot cage for support and classic Huarache look
- Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning
- Outsole has durable rubber at heel and toe
- Shown: Desert Sand/White/Gum Light Brown/Desert Sand
- Style: AH6787-001
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.