41, 42.5, 44.5, 46
Nike Air Force 1 ’07 (AO2439-400)Apavi, Vīriešiem
LEGENDARY STYLE, REFINED.
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, a low-cut take on the iconic AF-1 that blends classic court style and striking colour contrast.
- Leather and synthetic upper provides a premium feel.
- Nike Air unit delivers underfoot cushioning.
- Low-cut collar lets your ankle move freely.
- Colour-contrasting branding offers striking style.
- Perforations in the vamp enhance ventilation.
- Non-marking rubber outsole gives traction and durability.
- Colour Shown: White/Black
- Style: AO2423-101
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the tarmac, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe’s status as an icon.