Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8 (BQ4421-001)Apavi, Vīriešiem
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8, the b-ball OG that adds a cut-out Swoosh and reflective details for a fresh spin on what you know best: crisp leather, bold colours and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine.
- The cut-out Swoosh features translucent material, letting your sock game shine.
- Low-cut silhouette for a clean, streamlined look.
- The leather and textile overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- The durable foam midsole includes Nike Air cushioning for lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padding at the collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Perforations on the toe
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: Vast Grey/Black/Electric Green/Gunsmoke
- Style: BQ4421-001
Air Force 1
Designed by Bruce Kilgore and introduced in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to feature Nike Air Technology—revolutionising the game and sneaker culture forever. Over three decades later, the shoe remains true to its roots while continuing to earn its status as an icon.