Nike Air Max 270 (CD7337-400)Apavi, Vīriešiem
THE FIRST AIR MAX MADE FOR EVERYDAY LIVING.
Boasting the first-ever Max Air unit created specifically for Nike Sportswear, the Nike Air Max 270 delivers visible air under every step. Updated for modern comfort, it nods to the original 1991 Air Max 180 with its exaggerated tongue top and heritage tongue logo.
- Large-volume Max Air unit offers responsive cushioning.
- Inner sleeve delivers a secure fit.
- Rubber toe tip offers durability in a high-wear area.
- Design lines, tongue logo and exaggerated tongue top nod to the original Air Max 180 of 1991.
- Designed in Europe
- Reflective design elements
- Colour Shown: Blue Void/Volt/Metallic Silver
- Style: CD7337-400
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning