Nike Air Max 95 (609048-092)Apavi, Vīriešiem
COMFORT AND ICONIC APPEAL
The Nike Air Max 95 Men’s Shoe boasts the same iconic style and outstanding cushioning that made the original a hit with runners when it debuted in 1995.
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Innovative lacing system for a customized fit and secure lockdown
- Max Air units in the heel and forefoot for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with a Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Shown: Black/Anthracite/Black
- Style: 609048-092
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late ’70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.