Nike Air Max 97 (CD1531-001)Apavi, Vīriešiem
NEXT STOP: LEGENDARY STYLE.
Achieve an electric look without sacrificing comfort with the Nike Air Max 97. The full-length Max Air unit provides comfortable cushioning, while the innovative lacing system offers a customised fit.
- Leather, textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Full-length Max Air unit resembles the 1997 original.
- Innovative lacing system delivers a customised fit.
- Solid rubber in a modified Waffle outsole offers excellent traction and durability.
- Colour Shown: Black/Hyper Crimson
- Style: CD1531-001
Air Max 97 Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Two years after the Nike Air Max 95 brought visible air to the forefoot, the Nike Air Max 97 arrived with the very first full-length unit. The shoe made a huge splash in the running world, as anticipated by its ripple-effect design lines. It’s still making waves over two decades later.