Hoodshop.eu terms and conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on May 27, 2017.
Please, read carefully the following conditions of services and delivery before using Hoodshop.eu (online shop/store). Internet shop Hoodshop.eu is managed and maintained by SIA “Urban Clothing” reg.nr. 42103057523, legal address Riga, Kurzemes prospekts 56-41, LV-1067.
- In case of buying goods over 70 euro in Latvia, delivery is free of charge. The same condition relates to promotional products as well.
- If a customer makes a payment through internet bank or PAYPAL up to 2 pm, the order will be delivered up to 6 pm next day.
- In case if the order is less than for 70 euro (Latvia) , 110 euro ( Europe) , 170.00 (Worldwide) delivery as a separate field is included into the main invoice (book postage is included as a separate payment in the invoice which you will receive on your email address after finishing order procedure at the online checkout desk or you can choose to pay for it through internet bank or PAYPAL)
- FREE SHIPPING starts from:
- Latvia – 70.00 euro
- Europe – 110.00 euro
- Worldwide – 199.00 euro
- Malta & Cyprus – 199.00 euro
- If your order not reach free shipping status then you will be extra charged in chekout for delivery :
- Latvia – 6.5 Euro
- Europe – 18.00 Euro
- Worldwide – 25.00 Euro
- Malta & Cyprus – 40.00 Euro
- You must indicate delivery address at the online checkout desk.
- After receiving your order one of our representatives will contact you, in order to precise the most appropriate for you time of delivery.
- You must show your identity document and sign post documents when your order is delivered.
- In case if courier cannot deliver the order to your indicated address, tour order is left at your post office for 10 days. If a customer is not reachable by the indicated address and cannot be contacted by the provided telephone number during these 10 days, the order will be cancelled and sent back to Hoodshop.eu office.
You can contact us any time after order is made by e-mail [email protected] or to call to 27006864 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on working days and:
• to change delivery address or/and delivery time;
• to add or to cancel some positions in your order;
• to cancel your order.
Distance contract / Return policy
According to the Latvian Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No.207 “Regulations on distance contracts”, the customer has the right not to provide any reasons to cancel the order, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days to cancel the order and to return purchased goods back to the seller.
You can return an unused product with an undamaged packaging within 14 days from the moment of receiving, getting back all the money paid for the goods. Shipping costs will not be returned. If you choose to return the product by mail, then the cost of the return shipment is paid by the customer. Goods must be returned in the original package.
Money will be returned within 5 working days via bank transfer. If the payment was made through internet bank, money will be returned to your bank account as soon as we receive the goods.
You can contact us in case of you want to return the goods by e-mail [email protected] or by phone 27006864.
SIA URBAN CLOTHING
Brivibas street 72(k2)-8
Riga, LV 1011
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Hoodshop.eu administration:
Contact number: 27006864
E-mail: [email protected]
Shop/Office: SIA URBAN CLOTHING, shop HOODSHOP – Brivibas street 72(k2) courtyard, LV 1011, Riga
Opening hours: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (working days), Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Store hoodshop.eu provides a 2-year warranty. Check / receipt or delivery invoice, which contains a time of purchase, works as a warranty card.
The warranty applies to damages caused by a manufacturing defect or due to poor quality materials. If you face such problems during the warranty period, let us know through the contact section. If you need any kind of repair service, please return the product together with the warranty card and the payment for goods supporting documents to our store – Brivibas street 72(k2). Free warranty repair will be carried out according to manufacturer’s instructions or we will return the money if the current item is a faulty good.
- Warranty does not apply to good’s mechanical damage, scratches caused by careless use of the product in the process.
- Warranty does not apply to good’s design elements.
- The manufacturer is entitled to reject the goods warranty repair service, if unqualified repair service was used.
- If the buyer is unable to produce a valid receipt or invoice, warranty will be void.
- Warranty service does not cover product failures caused by fires, floods, earthquakes or other disasters affecting.
These warranty conditions are in accordance with the consumer’s rights..